Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Fave Quotes

Inspirational Quotes :
  1. Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.
  2. If at first you don't succeed, then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it.
  3. I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure, which is, try to please everybody.
  4. If you would create something, you must be something.
Love Quotes :
  1. Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.
  2. Love: The most fun you can have without laughing.
  3. Love is an earthquake. Unpredictable, a little scary, but when the hard part is over, you realize how lucky you are.
  4. We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
  5. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
Friendship Quotes :
  1. A friend is a gift you give yourself.
  2. Friends are born, not made.
  3. My best friend is the one that brings out the best in me.
  4. A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment